We are excited to share with you that our office is now OPEN.
We recognize the hardships the virus has caused everyone and are committed to continuing to serve your dental needs. Be assured that our TEAM has followed every state, ADA, and federal guidelines along with rigorous sterilization, disinfection, and the use of PPE as they are of essential importance to control the spread of the virus.
We want to highlight some of the physical changes that have been implemented in the office for your safety and ours. We ask that you follow these guidelines when you come in to your appointments:
- In order to observe social distancing, we do not have a waiting area in the office. Please call us (305.534.2526) when you’re in the building before getting in the elevator. This way we can make sure we’re ready to see you and bring you in right away.
- Patients must bring and wear a mask. Please wear it while you’re in the office (only to be removed during treatment).
- Patients are not to bring in any type of bags into the office. Only a phone, keys, and credit card/apple pay are allowed. (Only patients with appointments are allowed to come up, everyone else will have to wait downstairs at the lobby).
- Once the patient comes up, we will proceed to have them disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer, and their shoes with Lysol.
- Appointments will be longer to take every precaution possible.
Please give our office a call if you would like to schedule an appointment for a dental cleaning, regular dental procedures, and emergencies.
*If you have an appointment already and have a fever, persistent cough, loss of smell/taste or any flu like symptoms, please cancel your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Miami Beach Smiles Team